.... be a part of "Maitri"

Announcement : Guest Hosting Veggie/Fruit A Month - Spinach

>> Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello Everyone,

After a long break, I'm back with a wonderful event - a brainchild of my dear friend Priya Mitharwal. I would like to thank her for giving me this oppurtunity to host this event for the Month of May. She is such an enthusiastic blogger with all those creative thoughts..

When I saw this event hosted by couple of fellow bloggers, I felt that I should be a part of this monthly event; and then I jumped on to Priya's event page and found she has an available slot for May.. Yippie!! there I go.. Well I didn't get much time to think about the veggie for this event, but I remember Spinach - "My Mom's Favourite" and now Spinach has to be the star ingredient when I'm going to host this event. :D


Spinach is among the world's healthiest vegetables. The bright and vibrant color of the spinach leaves is not only pleasing to our eyes but very nourishing as well. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it is also concentrated in health-promoting phytonutrients such as carotenoids (beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin) and flavonoids to provide you with powerful antioxidant protection. This leafy vegetable is a shield against inflammatory problems, oxidative stress-related problems, cardiovascular problems, bone problems, and cancers at the same time.

So guys, start working with our star ingredient for the month - "Spinach" and share your creative ideas with rest of the blogsphere..

Few Simple Rules:

1) Make recipes with Spinach as the main ingredient.It can be used in Salads, Soups, Stews, Curries, Gravies etc.

2) Recipe has to be vegetarian. (Eggs are allowed)

3) Link to this Announcement Page and Priya's Event Page.

4) You must make new recipes and post them in your blog.No archived entries please.

Please send in your entries with the subject of "Vegetable A Month – Spinach” , before/by May 31st, 2011 to reshrite@gmail.com with the following details:
 
Your Name :

Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe URL :
Recipe Photo :

Non bloggers can email me your name, recipe and picture at reshrite@gmail.com with the subject of "Vegetable A Month - Spinach" before/by May 31st, 2011.

Hope to see loads of creative and delicious recipes............ I'm Waiting!!!!!!!

 
Have you enjoyed this recipe or photos? Do follow this blog, share it with your friends and help this blog grow. This will motivate me to carry on with my passion. Hope you've enjoyed your time here and thank you for visiting me!!!

40 comments:

Raksha May 1, 2011 at 2:05 AM  

will participate surely

Kaveri Venkatesh May 1, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

Count me in Reshmi...Happy hosting..

Hamaree Rasoi May 1, 2011 at 3:52 AM  

Happy hosting dear. Will try to participate...

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Unknown May 1, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

Happy hosting Reshmi.count me in.

Sunanda May 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Gr8 event..Happy hosting!!

Deeksha May 2, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Happy Hosting Reshmi,will try to participate...

Unknown May 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

Thank you so much dear for hosting this in your busy schedule. I know how tough it can be. Good luck with hosting. I will definitely send some entries :)

Rathi May 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Am new here and and would love to be a part of this!

Rathi
Kitchen Fever

Oriyarasoi May 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Good luck with your event....i will be sending my Mom-in-law's spinach recipe !!!! Following you!!

Rathi May 4, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

thank you very much Reshmi for the support :p , love it!your blog rocks :D

Panchpakwan May 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Coloful & healthy event...Happy hosting.

Samira May 5, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

Hi!!! I've shared a few awards with u, please accept it. :-) http://mysonpari.blogspot.com/2011/04/yippiee-more-awards-for-me.html

Madhusmita May 15, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

Very good event and useful event for me.At least we will get sufficient iron(spinach) dishes.So, no need to take iron supplements.Sending my entry soon

Madhusmita May 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Sent my entry called "Sai Bhaji"-
http://redspice.in/2011/05/sai-bhaji/

Torviewtoronto May 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

happy hosting will try to send

Vardhini May 22, 2011 at 9:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vardhini May 22, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Following you Reshmi to keep in touch. Also inviting you over to my blog and would love for you to follow me too.

Vardhini
VardhinisKitchen

sonu May 29, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

hi reshmi...first time here ...luved ur space..glad to follow u....
lovely event,lovely theme..happy hosting !
hey just posted one recipe..will mail u for this event..thnx in adv !
www.sonu-palatecorner.blogspot.com

sonu May 29, 2011 at 12:14 AM  

just sent u an entry ..hope u recvd it..

Hosting forum December 27, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.

Anonymous,  March 28, 2013 at 8:09 AM  

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

my webpage events management Cape Town

Anonymous,  March 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM  

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on
the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw
away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be
giving us something enlightening to read?

Here is my page :: interior design and architecture

Unknown November 27, 2017 at 3:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown December 2, 2017 at 1:25 AM  

I love eating spinach.Spinach is among the world's healthiest vegetables. The bright and vibrant colour of the spinach leaves is not only pleasing to our eyes but very nourishing as well.
Thanks a lot for this info regarding my favorite food.
Web hosting

sakshi June 19, 2018 at 1:31 AM  

Magnificent post that you have shared here. I regard your created work aptitudes and all the finding that you have shared here.!!
best advertising agency in gurgaon

Anonymous,  August 12, 2019 at 10:29 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
vision40 August 12, 2019 at 10:32 PM  

Thanks for the article keep posting | vision40

Ayyappa July 9, 2020 at 4:34 AM  

This Blog has Very useful information. Worth visiting. Thanks to you .keep sharing this type of informative articles with us

Best IIT JEE Coaching in Hyderabad

Rian October 17, 2021 at 3:41 PM  

virtual event Over half of the planners (51.8 percent) said they were comfortable with virtual technology, while an additional 17.8 percent rated themselves as “savvy” practitioners. vendor event ideas, event thank you email and email invitation examples

itaipu March 28, 2022 at 6:30 AM  

Hi there!

I had a very nice experience in your blog, actually I found this post explanatory and informative, keep sharing the best content

regards

Salvatore from Visite as Itaipu Binacional em Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná - Brasil.

Thanks and take care

Anonymous,  August 25, 2022 at 10:33 AM  

Here we provide jobs in Mumbai from Job vacancy result company . And we also provide jobs in different state. Thanks for commenting.
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Mumbai

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and do add yourself to "Stay Connected".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All the content in this blog is

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP