.... be a part of "Maitri"

Reminder:"Let's Party: Desserts" event

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Bloggers, 9 more days to go. Till now, I have received 32 delicious recipes and I know there are many more to come. So, come on.. link your recipes. Those who haven't had a chance to link their entries yet, Click Here, and make this event a huge hit. I am waiting to see your entries.

Also, there is an ongoing Pearl Earrings giveaway on Lavanya's blog. My Freshwater Pearls are giving away pearl earrings to two lucky winners. So, all you need to do is visit the link below, follow the mandatory entry requirements, and you are in for the giveaway. Good luck!!



Have you enjoyed this recipe or photos? Do follow this blog, share it with your friends and help this blog grow. This will motivate me to carry on with my passion. Hope you've enjoyed your time here and thank you for visiting me!!!

6 comments:

Julie June 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

thats a nice event,will try & send..Happy Hosting!!
Do drop by my space & hope u'll join my space too..

Ongoing Events at(Erivum Puliyum)-
1. The Kerala Kitchen(June'12)

2.EP Series-Basil OR Cardamom

Hayley June 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM  

lovely event...will send few :)

Unknown July 22, 2012 at 1:27 AM  

Well your site is very informative and it will be equally worthwhile.Well thanks for this information it will really gonna help a lot of people.



Gourmet Secrets

Unknown January 17, 2013 at 12:44 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing this information. Great post.

Visit my site friend Earrings

Culinary Classes February 13, 2013 at 1:27 AM  

Reminders party deserts events that has been described by you. The information is excellent

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and do add yourself to "Stay Connected".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

All the content in this blog is

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP